Wednesday 18 April 2012

3 Doors Down - Time Of My Life

Recently I managed to get my hands on Time Of My Life, the latest album from American rock band 3 Doors Down. Although I actually went to see them in Camden before they released this album last year, I've only gotten around to listening to it recently!

Overall the music is pretty much more of the same from the band, the sounds hasn't really changed since I was really into Away From The Sun and The Better Life albums. More so than those albums though, I feel there are songs that are really "meh". Nevertheless the album is fairly "listenable" with a few very solid tracks in the mix.

A definite for any 3DD fans and I would recommend When You're Young to anyone!

Favourite Tracks
When You're Young (5*)
Time Of My Life
Heaven
Race For The Sun
Every Time You Go
Believer


No comments:

Post a Comment